Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I AM GHOST

currently i'm listening to this 2008 album...those we leave behind..
as for my opinion,i loved this kind of music..eheh...cz i'm kind of being influenced by From Autumn to Ashes+Dead Poetic..and..those who are into this kind of music..this is a good band for you to enjoy...melodic+screamo..hehehe...those who are into Silverstein also,i think,they already know bout this band..if i'm not mistaken,they already out with 3 albums plus this 2008 release...so,i'm late actuallly..heh...does anyone have their previous albums?mail me yaeh..or juz drop a comment..ahaks!!!
okay...got to proceed with my work now...see in another posting..

'hold me like you did when we were younger. your eyes speak to
me its the truth. our haunting; the days of my surrender
i kissed your head and said goodnight, lets raise the dead and say
goodbye'- I AM GHOST

"Beavis and Butthead avatar

No comments: